A regularly updated post with all the events that I’ve found in my travels around social media.
When an event has passed I will remove it from the list to not clog it up with old news.
- Barnes London Book Festival, various venues between 23/09/22 and 25/09/22
- Bath Children’s Literary Festival, various venues, between 23/09/22 and 02/10/22
- Borderlines Carlisle Book Festival, various venues between 04/10/22 and 10/10/22
- ‘Bring Your Own Book’ book club with October Books, first on Zoom at 7pm 18/01/22, then monthly
- Burford Literary Festival, more information to come, SAVE THE DATE: 22nd – 25th September 2022
- Capital Crime Festival 2022, various London, between 29/09/22 and 01/10/22
- Cheltenham Literary Festival, various venues around Chaltenham, between 07/10/22 and 16/10/22
- Cheltenham Poetry Festival, various venues and hybrid, 10 days annually, keep an eye on the site for dates
- Cymera Festival, various Edinburgh, between 02/06/23 and 04/06/23
- EDGE-LIT 9, QUAD Derby, 10am-5pm 08/07/23
- Folkstone Book Festival, various venues Folkstone between 18/11/22 and 27/11/22
- Iceland Noir 2022 – Literary Festival, various Reykjavik, between 16/11/22 and 19/11/22
- Ilkley Literature Festival, various between 07/10/22 and 23/10/22
- Keeping It Short,Five Leaves Bookshop Nottingham , 7pm 01/11/22
- My Rhinoceros Launch Party, at GOSH! Comics London, 7-9pm 04/10/22
- No Limits Festival, The Rabbit Hole Brigg further detail soon, between 24/09/22 and 25/09/22
- Sylvia Plath Literary Festival, more details to follow, between 21/10/22 and 23/10/22
- Wigtown Book Festival, various venues in Wigtown, between 23/09/22 and 02/10/22
- Winchester Comics Fair, Nutshell Arts Centre Winchester, 10:30am-4pm 26/11/22
If you want to help and support this blog you could become a Patreon which would help pay for my hosting, domain names, streaming services, and the occasional bag of popcorn to eat while watching films.
You can always email me on email@example.com with any suggestions.