Questions for Publishers
Each post will have contact information, some blurb, images, contact details, website, etc. I’ll be using public information for this, but if you want to be part of this you can get ahead of the crowd by answering the following questions:
* When did you start publishing?
* What made you want to start an independent publisher?
* What genres do you specialise in?
* Where are you based?
* Do you have a submission window, if so when?
* What is your submission procedure?
* Who are you (team photo if possible)?
* What was your background in the book industry before this venture?
* Talk about some of your books if possible, upcoming, favourite?
* Some photos, please
* Website/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and any other contact details please
Then each publisher on the list will have an expanded entry to make the list more searchable.
If you want to help and support this blog and my other projects (Indie Publishers and Indie Bookshops) you could become a Patreon which would help pay for my hosting, domain names, streaming services, and the occasional bag of popcorn to eat while watching films.
If you can’t support with a monthly subscription a tip at my Ko-Fi is always appreciated, as is buying things from my Ko-Fi Shop.
You can always email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.